SHIPPING / RETURNS & REFUNDS
Return Policy Guidelines
New/Unused items can be returned for a full refund (minus shipping charges) within 15 days of the delivery date. New items are unused, uninstalled, and in the undamaged box or original packaging (including tags where applicable).
Kickbike America has 3 US warehouses, San Diego, Orlando and our main one in Chicago. Different warehouses have different stock at different times. We pull from the closest warehouse to the shipping destination, that has that particular model and color. We strive to get you your Kickbike as fast as possible, but please allow 1-3 weeks for delivery (remote areas and Alaska may take longer – AL shipments may have higher shipping charges from UPS).
KICKBIKE AMERICA WARRANTY
Kickbike America® provides a manufacturer’s warranty for defects on all new Kickbike frames for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty covers only Kickbike America® frames that are purchased from www.kickbikeus.com. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred. Proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim. This warranty does not cover any damage that may be a result of normal wear and tear, misuse of the product, unauthorized modification or repairs, accidents, heat, excessive exposure to sunlight, improper handling, storage, abuse, maintenance or care, incorrect set-up, use in commercial, rental or teaching environments, or any other irresponsible use. Minor cosmetic flaws do not affect the functionality and performance of the Kickbike and are not applicable.
LITHIUM-ION BATTERY CARE
- Ride your bike a lot and charge it often
- Avoid extreme temps, keep in a dry place
- Try not to fully discharge the battery
- Aways be present when the battery is charging
- When not in use, for a week or more, charge the battery to only 40% to 70% of its capacity
- Then store the battery or bike and battery in a cool dry place, above freezing, Checking and charge every two to three weeks to keep it in that range