Ultimate Mushing Setup
We’ve made it super easy to start mushing like a pro! We know that it can be a little overwhelming picking out the perfect scooter, and finding all the other accessories needed to begin dryland mushing with your puppers. So, we gathered together pretty much everything you need and when you purchase this combo setup, we will throw in a FREE competition-grade running line (leash).
What do you get with this combo setup?
> Kickbike Fat Max
> Dog Leash Adapter – Combo+
> Running Line (FREE!)
The only other thing you need is a harness, which we do not currently carry. Here is a link to our favorite one – Click Here For Harness
The Fat Max is the strongest and sturdiest scooter in the world!
- Upgraded dual disk brakes give you the ultimate stopping power – great for strong dogs.
- Super grippy off-road tires that are also smooth as butter on the pavement, make riding anywhere a joy.
- Massive 4″ tires give a very stable and sturdy ride, even over extreme terrain.
- Perfect model for large dogs or multiple dogs.
- Super strong and lightweight alloy frame.
- Front and rear fenders keep you clean.
- Extra wide footplate for easier riding with two feet side by side.
The Combo+ is our best selling Dog Leash Adapter.
- Super strong spring helps absorb shocks and keep your ride smooth.
- Locks into place in front or to the side of the Kickbike.
- Lightweight but ultra sturdy.
- Extends out past front wheel to keep leash from getting tangled with wheels
- Specifically made to be compatible with our Running Line and Kickbike
This Running Line is used by the most elite mushers in the world…in fact, it is made by one!
- 6.5 feet long (9 feet when fully extended)
- Strong carabiner on one end, a nice clip on the other
- Heavy duty materials made to take a beating.
- The center is stretchy, to help absorb shocks and movements.
- Specifically made to be compatible with our Dog Leash Adapter and Kickbike.
So there you have it, with this setup, you will be mushing like a pro in no time! Whether you are just wanting to get out and run your dogs around your neighborhood or looking to get into the fast-growing sport of Dryland Mushing, this setup is very easy to use and learn and also extremely high performance and top quality.
Welcome to #KickbikeNation
Out of stock